Traveling to SUSCC?
From Montgomery to:
- Wadley Campus: Take I-85 N to exit 62 (Opelika). Turn left onto 280/431. Take an immediate right on Hwy. 431 N. Continue to follow 431 for approximately 22 miles, into LaFayette. (You will pass SU’s Opelika campus on the right.) Turn left onto Highway 77 N/Pete Turnham Parkway. Follow 77 about 18 miles. Turn left on to Highway 22. Go 1.3 miles, turn right on AL 77 Turn right at the intersection downtown, continuing to follow Highway 77 N, travel approximately ½ mile. Turn right on to Roberts Street. Continue through the four-way stop and SU is just ahead.
- Opelika Campus: Take I-85 N to exit 62 (Opelika). Keep left onto 280/431. Take an immediate right on Hwy. 431 N (approximately 2 miles). The campus will be located on your right (across from Opelika High School).
- Valley Campus: Take I-85 N to exit 77 (Valley/Huguley). Turn right onto Fob James Drive. The campus will be on your right (approximately 2 miles).
From Birmingham to:
- Wadley Campus: Take Hwy. 280 East. Travel 280 until you reach Alexander City. In Alex City, turn left onto Hwy. 22 East. Stay on Hwy. 22 for approximately 31 miles until you reach Wadley. Turn left on to Roberts Street. Proceed through three stop signs and SU is just ahead.
- Opelika Campus: Take Hwy 280 East; Turn left on 147 N . The road will dead end on to 431 S (approximately 10 miles). Turn right. Travel another approximate 9 miles and the campus will be on your left.
- Valley Campus: Take Highway 280 East; Merge onto I-85N; take exit 77; turn right onto Fob James Drive. The campus is on your right.