ADA Accommodations

Students with a documented disability are eligible to receive services for educational accommodations on all campuses. Students are required to meet with the ADA Coordinator on the campus where they attend classes and submit supporting documentation from their medical provider in order for the ADA Coordinator to deter mine eligibility for accommodations. In most cases, a high school IEP or 504 Plan will not be sufficient to document a learning disability or attention deficit disorders. Please be advised that accommodations provided during high school may not be considered a reasonable accommodation on the post-secondary level. Also, depending on the disability, medical documentation age limits range from 1-3 years.

Students who have documented disabilities and need special accommodations should contact Joseph Halsey on the Opelika campus at (334) 745-6437; or Tiffanie Character on the Wadley campus 256-395-2211; or Robin Brown on the Valley campus at (334) 756-4151. For more information on services to our students with disabilities, please visit the SUSCC website at